The WEMS Differential Pressure Sensor is a battery powered wireless differential pressure sensor providing measurements with a range of -500 to +500 Pa. It is typically used in ventilation systems to monitor filters (filter dirty detection) and differential air pressure in clean rooms.
Overview / Applications
The sensor is typically installed in HVAC applications to measure the pressure drop between two monitoring points, often before and after a filter.
The sensor provides crucial information for the site facilities management team regarding the efficiency of the system and pro-active management of filter changes.
Features and Benefits
- High performance wireless narrow band operation –robust communication in plant rooms and industrial applications
- Multi-hop wireless protocol – Increased range to overcome long distances
- License-free use – Approved to use and meets RF legislation
- 69 selectable RF channels – prevents interference from other devices using a similar frequency
- Long battery life – low maintenance
Looking for advice on how to integrate with your BACnet IP BMS?
If you’re looking for help integrating our wireless I/O into your project, or if you have a project where you think this product might be suitable, but you’re not quite sure, we’re always happy to chat and help. Call us on +44(0)161 694 0115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.