The WEMS CO2 duct sensor is a battery powered wireless device; providing CO2 measurements with a range of 0 to 5,000ppm. Designed to be mounted on air ducting for monitoring of ventilation and air conditioning systems, typical on the supply and return.
The sensor can be used to ensure adequate ventilation while maximising energy savings by ventilating at the optimum level, making these ideal for all types of ventilation in commercial buildings, industrial plants, laboratories and public spaces, such as schools.
Features and Benefits
- 0-5,000ppm range – ideal range for HVAC applications
- Duct mount – Easy to install and position in key monitoring points
- High performance wireless narrow band operation – robust communication in plant rooms
- License free use – Approved to use and meets RF legislation
- Low power, long battery life – Totally wireless not requiring mains power.
Looking for advice on how to integrate with your BACnet IP BMS?
If you’re looking for help integrating our wireless I/O into your project, or if you have a project where you think this product might be suitable, but you’re not quite sure, we’re always happy to chat and help. Call us on +44(0)161 694 0115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.