BACnet® Gateway 100
The Gateway 100 allows system integrators to add WEMS wireless I/O into 3rd party BMS systems that are BACnet® IP compatible. The modules and sensors communicate to the Gateway using the WEMS protocol, the information sent is translated by the Gateway and communicated back to your BMS via BACnet® IP, where all I/O appears as BACnet® objects.
Using a Gateway, system integrators can combine multiple different wireless frequencies to suit different scenarios and also mix wired comms with wireless communications to create a system that’s cost-effective for both the integrator and client.
- Supports Schneider Electric, Trend, Siemens and Tridium BMS platforms
- 2KM wireless range (line of sight)
- MX wireless I/O compatible
- Integrated wireless I/O compatible
- Low power consumption, typically 1.5W
- Reliable, 100% solid-state
- Simple user interface